Tuesday, October 12, 2010

This week has been nothing to write home about. So I'll write to my blog instead. Two of our vehicles are in River Gee County until Friday. They are working on the school feeding program. Our 3rd vehicle is broken down. Our pick-up needs to be at the office at all times in case of emergency. I know this means nothing to you, but to me it means I can't go anywhere that is outside of walking distance. And basically at this point all of my work is outside of walking distance. As we say in Liberia, "What to do." And, yes, its more of a statement than a question.
Luckily for me, I have had plenty of time to prepare for my INTERVIEW on Thursday! Finally all of those applications paid off. Its not my first choice but I think it will be good practice for me if nothing else.
Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment